Swiss Travel Pass
- Have unlimited rides on trains, panorama trains, boats, and buses for up to 15 consecutive or flexible days in Switzerland!
- Easily print out the Swiss Travel Pass e-ticket and complimentary Swiss Family Card to instantly start your rail adventure
- Hop aboard Switzerland's panorama trains, one of the world's most beautiful rail routes featuring picturesque landscapes, villages, and mountain scenery
- Enjoy exclusive deals and discounts for more museums and mountain excursions to Swiss peaks such as Jungfrau and Titlis
What to expect
Use the Swiss Travel Pass and get access to unlimited rides on trains, boats, buses, and premium panorama trains across the country for 3, 4, 8, or 15 consecutive or non-consecutive days! Choose between printing out your pass yourself on an A4 paper or receive your paper pass via courier with free delivery. Once you're in Switzerland, just present your pass at the station to begin visits to Switzerland's most popular destinations like the lively city of Zurich or the Matterhorn Mountain in Zermatt, which inspired the now-iconic logo of Toberlone. Swiss Travel Passes also come with a complimentary Swiss Family Card for groups with children aged 6-15 plus free access to 500+ museums and galleries and discounts on other means of transportation!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Important: Make sure to input the correct information. Once confirmed, no changes to the booking (e.g. activation date, ticket type, & traveler information) can be made
- If you’ve resided in country A for over 6 months but are a passport holder of country B, either fill in A as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport and proof of residence while on the train or fill in B as your country of residence at checkout and present your passport while on the train
- This pass is for non-Liechtenstein/Switzerland residents only. You must currently be staying in a different country for 6+ months and provide proof of residence (visa/residence card) and proof of citizenship (passport)
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Please indicate the total number of adults, youths, and children aged 6-15 when booking
- Costs of children's seat reservations are additional to the Swiss Family Card
- Children aged 6-15 with at least 1 parent (including step/foster parent)/legal guardian are free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Important: Swiss Travel Passes have character limits - names will be truncated if they are too long
- Please note: Mountain Excursion discounts will be available until 31 Dec 2020 only. Discounts will be renewed and announced every year
- Routes with Free Travel: No need to purchase a separate ticket in advance - just show your pass and passport/proof of residence when the conductor checks your ticket on the train
- Routes with Discounted Travels: Purchase tickets individually (online/ticket booths) and present your pass for the discount
- If you’re staying for a month in Switzerland, you can book the Swiss Half Fare Card for your travel needs instead!