4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- Get 4G internet speed everywhere in Singapore
- Connect up to 8 devices at once with just one pocket WiFi device!
- Enjoy internet service with this lightweight and pocket-sized device
- Conveniently pick up and drop off your device at Changi Airport
Most recent review
What to expect
This handy and lightweight device is your passport to roam around Singapore with WiFi connection everywhere. The speedy internet connection allows you to get in touch with friends and family, share travel pictures and navigate around the city with no hassle at all. What's more, you can connect up to 8 devices to this pocket-sized router. Travel with ease knowing you can pick up and return the router at Changi Airport upon your arrival in Singapore.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Days are calculated and charged inclusively. If you pick up the device on Thursday and return it on Monday, a total of five days will be charged
- Please note: You will be required to present the voucher when returning the device
- A surcharge of SGD300 will apply if lost, damage, or breakage of WiFi device, payable onsite
- A surcharge of SGD25 will apply if lost, damage, or breakage of carrying pouch, payable onsite
- A surcharge of SGD25 will apply if lost, damage, or breakage of charging cord, payable onsite
- A surcharge of SGD25 will apply if Lost, damage, or breakage of charging plug, payable onsite
- This particular service is only provided for Singapore, with device pick up and drop off at Changi Airport, Singapore. For WiFi services in other locations, please see the individual destinations
- You will be required to make an 'authorization hold' on a credit card as a deposit. No actual charge is made on your credit card by Changi Recommends. The authorization hold is released from your account (rendering the balance available again) from 14 working days after the transaction date depending on cardholder's issuing bank. In the case of some credit cards, holds may last as long as 30 days
- Maximum speed: DL 150mbps
- Traffic flow limit: 3GB, daily
- Max battery life: Approx. 10 hours working time, 500 hours standby time (depending on the network)
- Maximum number of connected devices: 8
- Weight: 155g
- Size (mm): 106mm by 66mm
- Support area: Whole of Singapore
Q: How long is the battery life of the device if it is fully charged?
A: The device can last for up to 8-10 hours, depending on individual usage.