Miami Vizcaya Museum and Gardens Admission Ticket with Transportation
- Visit this luxurious Italian-French renaissance garden and museum, one of the Miami Historic Landmarks
- Trace the past here when dreamers and visionaries transformed a wilderness into a metropolis
- Explore the dates when American architecture inspired by the palaces of Europe
- Enjoy the stunning landscape and an orchid graden transporting you to a Golden age 100 years ago
- Don't miss the amazing views of the Biscayne Bay from the backyard
What to expect
Spend a day exploring the beautiful Villa Vizcaya, a must-see museum and garden just beyond the candy-colored buildings of the Art Deco district of Miami. This 200,000 square meter attraction in Miami is a former villa and estate of businessman James Deering, of the Deering McCormick-International Harvester fortune. Enjoy a comfortable and hassle-free transportation from your downtown Miami hotel to take you to the estate. Upon arriving, you'll be amazed at the wonderful path of greenery that greets you at the entrance gate. Walk around the villa and marvel at the fascinating Italian and European Renaissance architecture of the mansion as well as exploring its beautiful formal gardens. The estate, which is over 100 years old, has been beautifully preserved and a visit here will definitely take you back to the good old golden days.