Bach Ma National Park Trekking Day Tour
- Challenge yourself in a trekking adventure at Bach Ma National Park to witness scenic views!
- Swim in clear waters at the foot of cascading falls or at majestic lakes
- Delight in a picnic lunch while surrounded by abundant flora and lush jungles
- Take on a thrilling climb to reach the summit of Bach Ma National Park
- Follow the trails leading to the captivating Five Lakes, Do Quyen Waterfall, and more natural attractions
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Are you an avid lover of hiking and trekking? Challenge yourself by braving the trails of Bach Ma National Park, home to the most stunning natural attractions in Central Vietnam! Begin your adventure with a convenient hotel pick up if you’re staying in Hue City. By 8:45am, arrive at Bach Ma National Park and visit the Bach Ma showroom. Gear up and start the trek with your English speaking guide along stretches of lush jungles and semi-tropical rainforests. Enjoy the great outdoors and feel the thrill of the climb as you work your way towards the five-lake trail. Stop at the beautiful Five Lakes where you can relax and swim in clear waters surrounded by dense greeneries. Soak in the beauty of nature while having a delicious picnic lunch by the lake. Resume your trek once more to reach the cascading beauty of Do Quyen Waterfall. Stand at the foot of the falls to see and feel the iridescent torrent of water pouring over you. Bathe in the picturesque setting of mountain falls and abundant flora as you relish in your trekking achievement. Take some time to rest and prepare for your way down the trail. The tour ends at 4:00pm followed by your safe return to your hotel or meet up location.