Bai Dinh and Trang An Day Tour by Bus from Hanoi
- See two of Vietnam's most popular tourist attractions in this exclusive day tour!
- Get a chance to see the Trang An Tourism Complex, popularly known as a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Pay a visit to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the largest complex of Buddhist temples in Vietnam!
- Enjoy the majestic scenery of Ninh Binh's mountains and rivers from the comfort of your bus seat
Most recent review
What to expect
See the best of Vietnam when you book this exclusive tour to Bai Dinh and Trang An! Explore two of the most famous tourist attractions in the country and discover why tourists from all over the world flock to these local spots. Start your tour early with a bus ride from Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda. Relax on the way as the bus is fully air-conditioned and the seats are all cushioned. Once you reach Bai Dinh Pagoda, you'll be amazed by the colossal size of the complex. Known as one of the biggest pagoda in the world, Bai Dinh Pagoda houses the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam. At 10 meters, the bronze Buddha stands tall among hundreds of buddha status in the property. After an educational tour around the 700-hectare Buddhist temple, the tour will then take you to Trang An Tourism Complex. To tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site, you'll have to ride a rowboat inside. Visit Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave and Nau Ruou Cave - a network of majestic caves. Enjoy the unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky, all at Trang An. Book now for an amazing trip to Vietnam's cultural heritages!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Sun hat
What To Wear:
- Customer should wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or longer skirt when visiting pagoda
- Comfortable shoes