[Klook Exclusive] Tiger Brewery Tour in Singapore
- Explore the home of Singapore's most iconic beer, Tiger Beer, with this exciting one day tour
- Discover the fascinating history of Tiger Beer and find out how the local brand made its way overseas
- Witness each step of the brewing process, which takes more than 500 hours for every batch!
- Get to see how the beers are packaged, and then try your hand at tapping your very own pint of beer
- Stop by the Tiger Tavern and sample a variety of the freshest beers in the entire world inside
- Hourly guided tour timings from 1pm to 5pm. Please visit website to check for availability
Advanced Reservation Required
- Please make your reservation via the official website. Please present your Klook ticket for redemption at point of entry together with the reservation confirmation. Failure to produce a valid ticket will result to no admission
- Local operator has the right to reject your entry if failure to produce Klook ticket and reservation confirmation
What to expect
Immerse yourself in Singapore's unique and vibrant culture as you go on a daytime tour of the Tiger Brewery. Home to Singapore's iconic, homegrown brand, Tiger Beer, you'll be able to witness every step of the 500-hour brewing process! Meet up with your guide and group at the brewery, then proceed to the Visitor Center, where you will learn how the local beer received international acclaim in 80 years. Head inside the Brew House, which showcases every step and all the ingredients required for a batch of Tiger Beer. Watch as water, malt,hops, and yeast undergo milling, mashing, boiling, and fermentation, before they are stored and filtered. At the Packaging Gallery, get an up close view of how the beers are individually packed and set up for distribution. Visitors will observe a beer-tapping demonstration, before they try out tapping their very own beer! The last stop of the tour is the Tiger Tavern, a retro-style bar decorated in wood and leather, where you can try an assortment of some of the best and freshest beer in the world, including ABC, Anchor, Archipelago Brewery, Baron's Strong Brew, Guinness, Heineken, and Tiger. Make sure to stop by the Tiger Den to purchase some awesome souvenirs like t-shirts, the Tiger Beer shuttle, and a limited-edition Tiger figurine!