SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Skip-the-Line Direct Entry Ticket (BKK Airport Pick Up)
- Meet and greet over 400 water species at Bangkok's favorite ocean-themed attraction!
- Interact with some of the animals and get the chance to feed penguins, otters and water rats
- Enjoy some pampering with the unique Happy Fish pedicure (at extra cost)
- With the Ocean World & Madame Tussauds combo: visit Madame Tussauds wax museum for photo ops with famous personalities
- Easily pick up your physical ticket at BKK airport as soon as you arrive
- Avoid long queues at the Sea Life redemption counter which can last for approximately 30-60 minutes
Most recent review
What to expect
Looking to visit SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia? Skip the queues and long waiting times at SEA LIFE's ticketing counter by picking up your ticket from the BKK airport as soon as you arrive. As soon as you arrive at the theme park, simply present your ticket and run right in! With over 400 sea species and 30,000 fish on display, SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium in Bangkok is one of the few in the world where families and friends can spend a few hours without feeling bored. An acrylic tunnel runs through the main tank where you can ride a glass-bottomed boat for a better view of the marine life. You can even dive in and swim with the sharks (at extra cost), if you want to. If that's too much, there are other underwater sea creatures you can feed and interact with: water rats, otters, the lovely penguins. At the end of the trip, don't forget to pamper your tired feet with a little fish pedicure! If you want to do more in Bangkok, book the Aquarium + Madame Tussauds combo, giving you an admission ticket to SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, Madame Tussauds, and a ticket to the 4D cinema there too – it's the best value for your buck, and will ensure a fantastic time for you and your traveling companions.