Korean Daily and Seasonal Special Dish Cooking Class with Traditional Market Tour
- Discover Korea's unique culinary heritage and traditional cooking practices with this exciting class
- VIsit a traditional Korean market and explore it with your guide as you check out the fresh produce
- Learn how to make a variety of authentic local dishes such as Kimchi, Pajeon (Korean Pancakes,) and more!
- Cook inside the house of a professional Korean chef, who'll give you detailed, step-by-step instructions
- Get to know more about the country by asking your English-speaking chef any questions that come to mind
Most recent review
What to expect
Known for tender and perfectly-grilled meat, as well as explosive flavors that pack a punch with every bite, it's easy to see why South Korean cuisine is making a big impact in the culinary world. Discover the country's unique yet diverse flavors, as well as their traditional culinary practices, with this fun group cooking class in Seoul! Choose from two different schedules, morning or afternoon, depending on which suits your schedule best. Meet up with your guide outside Exit 2 of Jegi-dong Station, then proceed to a Korean market nearby. Explore the maze of produce and interact with the local merchants and vendors as you shop for the ingredients you'll need for the class. Once you're done, you'll make your way to the house of your host, where you'll set up for a few minutes before your instructor officially begins the lesson! Learn how to make a variety of delicious Korean dishes such as Kimchi, Ddeokkbeokki, Pajeon (Korean Pancakes,) and more, using fresh ingredients and a combination of spices for authentic flavors. The menu varies from day-to-day, with a special dessert and tea class only on Sundays, so make sure to select the date with your preferred menu! Get detailed, step-by-step instructions from your English-speaking guide, a professional Korean chef with years of experience in the business. As you cook, you can also ask your instructor questions about Korea that might improve your visit, such as where the best places to eat/visit are. After everyone's finished, get to know the rest of your class as you share a meal and try each other's cooking, before you leave the classroom with a full stomach and a happy heart.