Boracay Tour Package (Island Hopping)
Visit idyllic spots in Boracay by boat
- Book this island tour package and discover Boracay’s white-sandy beaches, pristine waters, and fun attractions!
- Embark on an island-hopping adventure around the likes of Puka Beach, Diniwid Beach, and Crocodile Island
- Take the opportunity to relax on the beach or snorkel around to discover and admire the colorful aquatic fauna
- Included in the tour package is a delicious grilled buffet lunch that you can relish with your family and friends
- There’s a package option that comes with helmet diving for close encounters with the island’s marine creatures
- Looking to enjoy the view of Boracay from above? Then book a Parasailing activity for an aerial adventure
Most Recent Reviews of Boracay Island Tour
What To Expect at Boracay Island Tour
Boracay is one of the Philippines' prime summer and beach getaway destinations. There, you'll find numerous beaches, many of them unsoiled, along with colorful sea creatures beneath crystal clear waters. Book this island tour package to embark on an exhilarating island-hopping adventure that will take you to several of the island's popular and can't-miss tourist sites, from Crocodile Island to the likes of Puka Beach. A special boat will be reserved for this activity, As you cruise around, you’ll be able to bask in the tranquility of the ocean, feel the sea breeze, and marvel at the breathtaking scenery. There will be several stops at various scenic spots on the way and you'll be allotted time to take a dip into the ocean or go snorkeling to your heart's content. It also includes a visit to Magic Island, where you can experience cliff diving at the famous Crystal Cove, where local artifacts are displayed for public viewing. If you select the package that comes with helmet diving, you can cap off your escapade by getting up close and personal with the island's majestic marine life! Whichever Boracay package you select, you're in for an exciting and comprehensive exploration of the island’s natural treasures.
Things to note
What to Bring:
- Change of clothes
Q: Do I need to have my tour waiver notarized?
A: There is no need to notarize the waiver. You can just sign and present it upon joining the activity.
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: Amendment can be made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date.
Q: Will my tour get canceled due to bad weather? Can I get a refund in this case?
A: If the activity is canceled due to bad weather, the merchant will inform you before your travel date and issue a refund.
Q: Where can I get the printed waiver?
A: Please download this waiver. Kindly print and sign the waiver before joining the activity.
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity.