Swiss Half Fare Card
- Experience a budget-friendly trip with a Swiss Half Fare Card!
- Enjoy 50% discount on unlimited tickets to regular and premium trains, buses, and boats
- Enjoy a month's worth of discounts to Switzerland's public transport systems
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy awesome discounts when traveling in Switzerland with the Swiss Half Fare Card! Get up to 50% off on tickets for Switzerland's trains, buses, boats, premium panorama trains, and even some cable cars for one calendar month. Present your Swiss Half Fare Card with your passport/proof of residence when purchasing tickets to receive your discounts, then hop on board, find a seat, and relax as you're taken to the different destinations in the country. This discount card also include discounts when using urban public transport across 90 cities in Switzerland. It's the best option when you want to save money on transportation services in the country!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Book at least 7 business day(s) before you intend to receive your rail pass
- You must be staying in a different country for 6+ months and provide proof of residence (passport)/proof of citizenship (visa/residence card)
- If you’ve resided in country A for over 6 months but are a passport holder of country B, either fill in A as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport and proof of residence while on the train or fill in B as your country of residence at checkout and present your passport while on the train
- Important: Costs of children’s seat reservations are additional to the Swiss Family Card
- This offer is not available for Liechtensteiner/Swiss passport holders
- Children aged 6-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge
- When purchasing tickets at local stations, present your passport/proof of residence and Swiss Half Fare Card to get a 50% discount
- Important: Discounts may be less than 50% for the following instances:
- a) Short-distance trips on urban public transport systems
- b) Reduced tickets
- c) Some combined offers with additional services
Q: When will I receive the physical card?
A: Parcels are sent out on the first business day after booking is confirmed (not available during weekends/holidays). Please check the "Delivery Coverage & Average Lead Time Reference" for more information.
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: An 85% refund will only apply to passes that have not been used, activated, or written on. To claim your refund, please mail back the pass and pass cover you received to the corresponding Klook Offices. (please contact Klook support for the exact mailing address). The success of your refund claim and the time it takes to process your refund is subject to RailEurope policies.
Refunds before traveling: Your claim will be processed only if Klook receives your ticket and ticket cover before the first day of validity.
Refunds made in Switzerland: Pass must be stamped as unused before the first day of validity by a railway official and returned to Klook as soon as you are back from Switzerland.
Q: Can I amend this booking?
A: If you need to amend the delivery address, please contact Klook support before the first business day after the booking is received. We will check with the relevant team to see whether the amendment can be made or not.
Q: Will I receive the physical card?
A: Yes, you will receive the physical card. For the estimated time frame of the delivery, please check the "Delivery Coverage & Average Lead Time Reference" for the details.
Q: How can I choose the activation date?
A: Your pass will be activated on the day selected during booking. After activation, the card is valid for 1 calendar month.
Q: Is the Swiss Half Fare Card valid only for 1 month?
A: Yes, it is valid for 1 month from the date of activation.
Q: Is the booking for Swiss Half Fare Card per person?
A: Yes, you will need one Swiss Half Fare Card for each adult.
Q: Can I use the Swiss Half Fare Card for Glacier Express?
A: Yes, the card can be used for the Glacier Express.
Q: Does the Swiss Half Fare Card cover Jungfraujoch?
A: Yes, the card covers the Jungfraujoch region.
Q: How does the Swiss Half Fare Card work?
A: Simply present the card and a valid ID or passport when purchasing your transportation tickets.