Datanla New Alpine Coaster Experience in Da Lat
- Zip through the lush forest of Datanla on an alpine coaster!
- Experience the thrill of riding through the 2,400-meter long coaster trail, the longest in Asia!
- Pass by the majestic Datanla Waterfalls, the most beautiful waterfalls in Da Lat
- Speed up or slow down, the coaster's brake arms will ensure you'll have time for pictures in between stops
- Engineered by Wiegand, the new alpine coaster has a magnetic brake system that controls the distance between cars
What to expect
Roller coaster in a forest? Yes please! Experience an exhilarating tour of Datanla’s natural wonders on the Datanla New Alpine Coaster! Using Wiegand technology, the coasters and tracks are engineered with a magnetic brake system that allows safe distances between cars. Sensor breaks are also installed to let riders control their speed, at the same time limiting the ride from going too fast. With these advancements, riders can now safely tour the 2,400-meter track at their own pace! Zip through the woods and stop by the majestic Datanla Waterfalls, where you can take a photo or two. Not feeling touristy? Bask in the forest’s tranquil atmosphere instead. Go on a date or go with your friends or family and discover the beauty of Da Lat’s natural landscape on this two-seater attraction!