Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Half Day Tour
- Explore the two most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites in India: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on a private tour
- Learn about the iconic love story behind the 17th-century white marble mausoleum and marvel at its design
- Walk the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about Mughal architecture
- Enjoy the convenience of a hotel pick up and drop off in a private air conditioned car
- An English speaking guide will take you around these sites and give you valuable information
- Professional tour guide speaking non-English languages like Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Portuguese is also available for an extra cost
- Wheelchairs are available on request, if needed
- Get Fast Track Entry Tickets to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort for your touring convenience!
What to expect
Embark on a private tour from Agra to visit two of the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites in India: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Explore the world-famous white-marble mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal and stroll through the courtyards of the majestic Agra Fort. You will have two options for this tour: the Morning Sunrise Tour (kicking off at 5:30am) is perfect for romantics who want to see India’s most impressive sites hit by the first rays of the sun while the Regular Day Tour (10:00am hotel pick up) is a great way to see the two attractions without disturbing your beauty sleep. Both options come with convenient roundtrip transfers between the sites and your hotel in Agra and there are two vehicle options to choose from to match the size of your traveling group. You can also add a visit to the Fort of Fatehpur Sikri — one of the finest examples of a Mughal architecture. The tour includes the services of a professional English speaking guide who will tell you interesting facts about India’s iconic buildings.